Safety tips from a tow truck guy
Hey there, and welcome!
Sorry for that image up there -- but it's just what happens on the road sometimes and we want to help you never find yourself in a situation like that.
We've spent years on the road and have seen it all, and want to bring you some of our best tips to help you stay safe out there. Please bear with us while we work on this!
For now, you can find a short version of these tips on our home page!
Here's the stuff we're going to cover once we're live:
- Why this matters:
- Road safety statistics: driving is the most dangerous thing you'll do all day, period
- We're all terrible drivers
- People around you are even more terrible drivers
- Don't talk while driving, even on a headset
- Don't text while driving, ever
- Fastening your kids in child safety seats is more complex than you thought
- Avoid heavy objects in the cabin (iPads) and hooks on back seats
- Don't ever put your legs up on the dashboard
- Buckle up in the back, not just the front
- Make sure *everyone* in the back is buckled up
- Stay in your lane
- ...more to come!